Designed by Richard Sharp Smith (the supervising architect of the Biltmore Estate), the house was built in 1903 and converted into a home for visitors in 1920. With the recent renovation in 2016 preserving the history while offering modern conveniences for the rooms, the owners offer a wonderful getaway right in the center of the historic town of Marshall but still close to the outdoor treasures of Madison County.

ContactHoursAmenitiesLodging & Facilities