Goldsboro’s oldest and most popular park is in the center of town. This whole city block, with borders on Park, Ash, Beech and Jackson streets, includes 10 lighted tennis courts, three picnic shelters, the historic park house and fountain, a gazebo, a goldfish pond, a children’s playground, and a miniature train. The park was donated to the city in 1890 by Solomon and Henry Weil in memory of their brother, Herman. The Kiwanis Miniature Train runs Saturdays and Sundays 1-5 pm. Concessions are available when the train is running.