The 1917 Bluethenthal Mansion is on the National Register of Historic Places. The brick, two-and-one-half story, Georgian Revival house was designed by architects James F. Gause Jr., and James B. Lynch for prominent local business man Herbert Bluethenthal and his wife, Janet. The interior is furnished with reproductions and antiques and a large side porch is available for rocking, relaxing and visiting. Guests are treated to a sumptuous complimentary breakfast in the large dining room.

ContactHoursAmenities