The church was chartered in 1811 and built in 1845-46 and is maintained in its original architectural design without alterations. The adjoining cemetery contains the grave of a mysterious stranger found dead on the steps of the church. Since that time, the doors of the church have never been locked.


Local Information

Dunn Area Tourism Authority

Harnett County

Learn More