The site is a former quarry operation, which began in 1922 and operations ceased in the early 1940s. Today, the area includes a paved ADA walking track, five miles of hiking trails including the popular "Stairway to Heaven" trail, picnic shelters, restrooms, multipurpose building, and park office. The trail will also include various markers depicting some of the rare plants which are located at the park. The quarry area features a sheer cliff face which is attractive for qualified rock climbers with almost 60 established routes.

ContactHoursAmenities