The Charleston-style farm house was built in 1875, and later founded as The Museum of NC Handicrafts by Mary Cornwell in 1977. Today, the collections in the Museum and Barn consists of beautiful antiques, heritage crafts, agricultural exhibits, and other items from crafters and artisans past and present. The Village of Yesteryear crafters were instrumental in providing donations of crafts for the Museum. The grounds and barn are a great venue for events of all kinds.

ContactHoursAmenities