A large three-story Colonial Revival house built in 1924 and listed on the National Historic Register. It is located on a tree-lined street across from the main centennial campus of East Carolina University near uptown Greenville. The Inn offers three guest rooms. Two are on the second floor with a private suite encompassing the entire third floor. The latter is a custom space built, originally, as a study. The formal areas, plus the guest rooms, are furnished with a pleasant mix of antiques and upholstered pieces; decorated in a very comfortable, modern style.