The Fuquay Mineral Spring Inn & Garden is located in the heart of the Historic District overlooking Fuquay Mineral Spring Park. The Colonial Revival Inn, carriage house, gazebo and garden were built in 1927. The Inn and garden are the setting for many of the area’s weddings and receptions. The Inn’s many distinctive features include its staircase, plaster moulding, library, dining room and parlor.

ContactHoursAmenities