Sponsored by The Village of Blowing Rock.
Enter to win a family vacation to Blowing Rock where you can enjoy fun-filled attractions, outdoor adventure on the Blue Ridge Parkway, family-friendly lodging and so much more. Your family is sure to have fun while visiting the area’s best attractions including Tweetsie Railroad, The Blowing Rock, Grandfather Mountain and Sky Valley Zip Tours. After an exciting day exploring the “Crown of the Blue Ridge,” kick back and relax in your home away from home – a two-bedroom condo at Chetola Resort – an 87-acre resort surrounded by a 3,600-acre National Park nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. No trip to Blowing Rock would be complete without a stop at Woodlands Barbeque where you can dine on classic barbeque as well as homestyle Mexican food.
This sweepstakes includes:
Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household. Vacation package is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. The Ultimate Blowing Rock Family Vacation Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on or about June 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on June 30, 2018.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC), participating sweepstakes partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless, Blowing Rock TDA and its participating sweepstakes partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Ultimate Blowing Rock Family Vacation Sweepstakes on VisitNC.com is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Sweepstakes. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, ZIP Code and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Grand Prize offered in the Sweepstakes. Handwritten entries will be manually entered into the database before the drawing is held. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the EDPNC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDES:
- A three-night stay in a two-bedroom condo at Chetola Resort
- Four tickets to Tweetsie Railroad
- Four tickets to The Blowing Rock
- Four tickets to Grandfather Mountain
- Four tickets for zip lining at Sky Valley Zip Tours
- A $50 gift certificate to Woodlands Barbeque
- A $500 Visa gift card
Total fair market value of prize package is $1,878 and the total cash value is $500.
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the internet portion of the Sweepstakes and the alternative means of entry. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing will be held on or about the fifth day of the following month. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or less value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by telephone (if phone number is provided) and by email. Winner must reply BY TELEPHONE within 10 days of the initial contact from the EDPNC in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers. Noncompliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: Contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of contest sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the contest sponsors, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, contest sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the internet portion of the Sweepstakes, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problem with the Sweepstakes entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. Contest sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Sweepstakes entry is replacement with another entry. If a potential winning entry is made by internet or other computer entry, that potential winner may be required to provide the EDPNC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
7. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, 15000 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC 27513
Blowing Rock TDA, P.O. Box 2445, Blowing Rock, NC 28605