In 1930, this 30-ft. granite arrowhead was dedicated to honor the peace between the pioneers and the Native Americans. During the unveiling, 6,000 spectators attended to view chiefs of both Cherokee and Catawba tribes smoke a pipe of peace for the first time in history. Located at the intersection of Catawba Avenue and Main Street in downtown Old Fort.

ContactHoursAmenities