The Bellport Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Belhaven in eastern North Carolina. The house was built in 1924 by Dr. W. T. Ralph, a local dentist who passed away in 1974. He and his family owned and lived in the house until 2004 when purchased by the current owner. Additions made by Dr. Ralph included a sun room, a bedroom, and bath on the first floor. The original property included a white picket fence surrounding the property and manicured grounds. The bed & breakfast offers 4 upstairs bedrooms, each room with its own reading area furnished with antiques and collectibles from around the world.