North Carolina’s High Country provides a year-round retreat, filled with activities ranging from drives on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall to mountain biking in the spring. Enjoy cultural performances at Appalachian State University, shopping at the Mast General Store or a trip back in time at Tweetsie Railroad. If you’re looking for some added excitement, brave the mile-high swinging bridge at Grandfather Mountain or spend some downtime in the charming mountain towns of Boone, Blowing Rock, West Jefferson, Beech Mountain, North Wilkesboro or Valle Crucis.
No matter when you visit, any season is perfect for exploring the High Country. This sweepstakes includes:
- Two nights of accommodations at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, including breakfast daily in Timberlake’s Restaurant
- Dinner for two at Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
- Two tickets to Grandfather Mountain
- Two tickets aboard Tweetsie Railroad
- Two tickets to The Blowing Rock
- Backpack filled with High Country goodies from ExploreBooneArea.com
- Plus a $500 Visa gift card to help get you here
Entry deadline October 31, 2012.
(one entry per email address)