Perfectly positioned along North Carolina’s southern Outer Banks, the Crystal Coast offers pristine beaches, natural scenic wonders and a rich coastal history. Whether it’s indulging in both pier fishing and world-class deep-sea fishing, enjoying the 85-mile long barrier island from Bogue Banks to the Cape Lookout National Seashore or exploring the local ecology at the North Carolina Aquarium, you can plan your ideal vacation this spring on the Crystal Coast.
Come find your retreat and discover all that our beautiful coastline has to offer. This sweepstakes includes:
- Three nights of accommodations for up to four in a luxury beach cottage from Bluewater Vacation Rentals
- Family four-pack of admission passes to the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
- Dinner for up to four at the Bistro by the Sea in Morehead City
- Lunch for up to four at Captain Bill’s Waterfront Restaurant in Morehead City
- Four tickets for a Double-Decker Bus Tour, Historic House Tour and Old Burying Ground Tour in Historic Beaufort
- Plus a $500 Visa gift card to help get you here
Entry deadline March 31, 2013.
(one entry per email address)