Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce
The Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center offers friendly and knowledgeable information specialists on duty year round Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Free Area information. Their service area includes the historic city of Southport; beaches of Oak Island, Caswell Beach & Bald Head Island; mainland waterway communities of St.James and Sunset Harbor; and the fresh water lakes of Boiling Spring Lakes. Events organized by the Chamber include the N.C. 4th of July Festival, U.S. Open King Mackerel Tournament, Christmas by the Sea Parade, Cape Fear Flounder Tournament, and Oak Island Lighthouse 5K & 10K and half-marathon run/walk.
Location: 4433 Long Beach Road, SE, Southport, NC 28461
Special Directions: Venues vary. Call for directions or see individual event information.
- Admission Charge $: Vary depending on event. Most are free.
- Free Parking
- Hours of Operation: Vary depending on festival or event
- N.C. 4th of July Festival Freedom Run: Jun 29, 2013 - Jun 29, 2013
- Patriotic Day at the Beach: Jul 1, 2013 - Jul 1, 2013
- NC 4th of July Festival: Jul 2, 2013 - Jul 4, 2013
- Phlock to the Beach “A Buffett Style Beach Bash”: Aug 23, 2013 - Aug 24, 2013
Business: (910) 457-6964
Fax: (910) 457-0598
Toll Free U.S.: (800) 457-6964
This Page: http://www.visitnc.com/listings/view/46855