Travel through the solar system under the 50-foot domed planetarium; enjoy interactive, hands-on exhibits in spacious galleries; stroll through the environmental park and see barnyard animals, explore the outdoor science park featuring a DNA jungle gym, an archeological dig site, and more. Check website for more information.
Location: 400 West Hanes Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Latitude: 36° 10' 58.08" N
Longitude: -80° 16' 48.7194" W
- Accessible for Motorcoaches / RVs
- Admission Charge $: Adults $11, Youth (age 4-19) $9, Seniors (age 62+) $9, Under age 4 Free.
- Childrens Activities
- Free Parking
- Gift / Retail Shop
- Group Rate Available
- Handicap Accessible
- Hours of Operation: Open M-F 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sat. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and closed Sun. Summer hours (June1 - Labor Day) Open M-Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and closed Sun.
- Motorcoach Parking
- Picnic Area
- Season of Operation: All Year
- Tour Guide / Park Ranger Available
Business: (336) 767-6730
Fax: (336) 661-1777
This Page: http://www.visitnc.com/listings/view/43587