Even in today's high-tech world, there's still a place for old-fashioned fun. That place is Tweetsie Railroad. As the Carolina's original family theme park, Tweetsie Railroad is a unique attraction that allows children and families to explore their imaginations and a whole lot more. Be a cowboy, cowgirl, Indian, or engineer. Shop along Main Street, pan for gold, or visit the animals in the Deer Park. Tweetsie has amusement rides for all ages and live entertainment thoughout the park. And of course, hop aboard our historic steam locomotive for a fun filled 3-mile Wild West journey through the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains.
Location: 300 Tweetsie Railroad Lane, US 321, Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Special Directions: Tweetsie Railroad is located on US 321, between Boone and Blowing Rock, NC.From the Blue Ridge Parkway, exit at mile post 291, Boone exit.
- Admission Charge $: Adults- $35, Children 3-12- $22, Children age 2 and under- FREE
- Childrens Activities
- Free Parking
- Gift / Retail Shop
- Handicap Accessible
- Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Motorcoach Parking
- Picnic Area
- Restaurant on-site
- Season of Operation: Open Fri-Sun May, 7 days/wk Memorial Day-Mid Aug., Fri-Sun Mid-Aug thru Oct
- Smoking: Designated Areas
- Fireworks Extravaganza at Blowing Rock: Jul 4, 2013 - Jul 4, 2013
Business: (828) 264-9061
Toll Free U.S.: (800) 526-5740
This Page: http://www.visitnc.com/listings/view/35847