Old Orange County Courthouse www.historichillsborough.org OnlineWebsite - www.historichillsborough.orgSend an email - email@example.comAddressN. Churton and E. King StreetsHillsborough, NC 27278PhonePrimary - (919) 732-7741Fax - (919) 732-6322TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews Designed and built by John Berry in 1844-1845. Outstanding example of Greek Revival architecture with details of woodwork and stair brackets from Asher-Benjamins' pattern book. An English Clock (c.1769), a gift to the town of Hillsborough, is located in the courthouse cupola. Allow 15 minutes for tour. The courthouse is still in operation for county judicial business, so some areas are restricted. Free. TripAdvisorTripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviewsSee all 11 reviews.Write a review.