Madison County Courthouse www.visitmadisoncounty.com OnlineWebsite - www.visitmadisoncounty.comAddressMain Street, PO Box 579Marshall, PhonePrimary - (828) 649-3031 The Madison County Courthouse, constructed in 1907, is a two-story Neo-Classical Revival brick structure in the heart of Marshall. It cost $30,000 to build. The cupola, a four stage polygonal structure, is one of the most impressive courthouse cupolas in North Carolina. the conical roof, bearing clocks on its alternate faces, is capped by a lantern which serves as a pedestal for a statue of Blind Justice. For more information about the courthouse and other historic sites contact the Madison County Visitors Center at 1-877-262-3476.