Tryon Palace Gardens
Built between 1767 and 1770, as the first permanent capitol of the Colony of North Carolina, Tryon Palace first opened to the public in April 1959, as North Carolina’s first great public history project.
14 acres of gardens offer three centuries of gardening history.
Latitude: 35° 6' 26.28" N
Longitude: -77° 2' 38.3994" W
credit: Bill Russ, NC Division of Tourism, Film and Sports Development
added: December 5, 2008
show: all video img
The publicly- open Duke Gardens occupy 55 acres of…
One of the South's most famous grand resorts, The…
Tryon Palace Historic Site and Gardens
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
< 11-14 of 14